Edu-Systems International has a proven track record for sourcing high caliber candidates for a wide range of jobs at all academic and administrative levels.
We are specialists in the provision of high quality staff in the areas of management, teaching, lecturing, training, learning support and project-based learning.
Our dedicated team possesses in-depth knowledge and skills to work on a consultative basis with both clients and candidates.
Job Name Quality Assurance Officer in Education
Job Short Description
Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability and performance.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- review the implementation and efficiency of quality systems
- devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- collect and compile statistical quality data
- analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- responsible for document management systems
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- proficiency in English Language
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- attention to detail
- communication skills - verbal and written
- problem analysis and problem solving
- planning and organizing
Please E-mail your resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Level Fresh Graduate
Apply to this job now :: Back to top
Job Role Quality Assurance Officer